Thursday, November 02, 2006

Word of the Day

Unbrella - A wind reversed umbrella.

Aside from stirring the wine, I haven't really done too much today. HTP has gone off to research all kinds of dead people. And I'm just feeling a bit lazy. I did go out and sawed off the nubs from the plants that I'd pruned the other day. I walked down the block to get the mail. Hold the phone.... I did do something else! I dusted off my clarinet. I organized the music that I have to play at church on Sunday. And...I practiced my clarinet for the first time since the last time I played at the church before we headed to Wisconsin for the summer. This is going to be really interesting. Will I screw up because I haven't played for so long? Or will my lip give out because I haven't played for so long?

Murphyism of the Day

Gottlieb's Rule

The boss who attempts to impress employees with his knowledge of intricate details has lost sight of the final objective.

No comments: