Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Word of the Day

Unyun - The mechanism we use in language to reverse something, e.g. unintentional, undo, unforgiving.

I can't say that I'm particularly happy about the results of yesterday's election. We'll just have to wait and see now what comes of it. From all that I'm hearing, the terrorists are dancing in the streets. Do they actually think that our troops are going to pack up and leave like the Spanish troops did after their election? I guess they'll just have to wait and see too.

Murphyism of the Day

Heller's Law

The first myth of management is that it exists.

Johnson's Corollary

Nobody really knows what is going on anywhere within the organization.

*****

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

No comments: