Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Word of the Day

Weelief - Short toilet stop.



On the Third Day of Getting Ready for Christmas....

I found some really old photo's of DD Daughter sitting on Santa's lap along with some of #1 son. Back when DD Daughter and Arizona Daughter were really young, HTP and I would take them to the Mall, sit them on Santa's lap and using our own camera, take Santa pictures of them. By the time, #1 son came along, they wouldn't let you take your own pictures...and by then, we could afford the cost of Mall Santa Photos. One. Those things are expensive! I'm not sure why I couldn't find the pictures of Arizona Daughter on Santa's lap. Not to worry, I do have them archived on the computer. Anyway, the old photos I found in the decoration box were starting to deteriorate so HTP and I scanned them into the computer so that we could halt the deterioration process.

My box of Christmas Frogs is empty. The Singing Christmas Frogs are decorating the house right now. Deck the Halls with Singing Christmas Frogs, "Ribbet, ribbet, ribbit, rib-ribbet, rib-ribbet." 'Tis the Season to be Froggy, "Ribbet, ribbet, ribbet, rib-ribbet, rib-ribbet." Now We Don Our Frog Apparel, "Ribbet, ribbet, ribbet, rib-ribbet, rib-ribbet." Troll the Ancient Froggy Carol, "Ribbet, ribbet, ribbet, rib-ribbet, rib-ribbit." RIBBET! The Angel Christmas Frogs are sitting on the wreath by my front door.

Murphyism of the Day

Spark's Rules for the Project Manager - Part I

1. Strive to look tremendously important.

2. Attempt to be seen with important people.

3. Speak with authority; however, only expound on the obvious and proven facts.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever,"--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

No comments: