Friday, November 24, 2006

Word of the Day

Wackaloon - One who is wacky and loony at the same time.

I can't believe that I'm actually going to go out shopping on Black Friday! After eating way too much yesterday, I really need to do some walking. At least. I also need to get an outfit for a wedding reception that HTP and I will be attending.

*****

I survived! DD Daughter and I went shopping on one of the worst days to go shopping and I survived. I also got an outfit to wear at the wedding reception that HTP and I are going to attend in Denver. I bought some Christmas presents. I got some Christmas present ideas. And...I bought myself a wine rack because I needed one and finally found one that I liked. I bought some unmentionables because they were on sale and there was a neato free gift and I haven't bought any unmentionables for a couple of years and mine are starting to look a bit tattered. Oh...and I bought a couple of new DVD movies. It's much cheaper these days to buy a DVD than actually spending the money it costs for two people to go out to a movie theatre.

Murphyism of the Day

Third Law of Productivity

When the bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about themselves.

*******

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"He had delusions of adequacy." -- Walter Kerr

No comments: