Monday, November 06, 2006

Word of the Day

Unlocky - When you go out for the morning paper in your bathrobe and the door shuts, locking you out.

I got to spend time with DD Daughter and GI Joe before they headed off to California. We'll see them again at Thanksgiving.

#1 son drove to The Lake. He's exchanging the SideKick for the Buick. The only problem is that there seems to be a problem with the Buick's brakes. They sound funny. He's in the city right now trying to see if they can fix whatever needs fixing before he heads back to The Big City and college. I imagine that if there's too big of a problem, he'll have to go back to The Lake and exchange things back. Stay tuned.

And me? I finally managed to find the time to have the grey hairs on my head covered up. I wish I could have had this done before I had to play at the church or Arizona Daughter went shopping with me or before the garage sale or before DD Daughter and GI Joe came to see us. Oh well...since our camera isn't working, there isn't any recorded history of how grey I was getting. I hope that when the camera is fixed (before Thanksgiving?), my grey hair won't make too startling a reappearance.

Murphyism of the Day

Thal's Law

For every vision, there is an equal and opposite revision.

No comments: