Saturday, November 18, 2006

Word of the Day

Venticle - To vent via lengthy and intense email with enough words to create an entire magazine article.

We're taking the weekend off from car hunting. Instead I went out shopping and got the DVD for The Da Vinci Code. The movie came out while we were at The Lake so I never got to see it at an actual movie theatre. HTP and me are going out to eat with friends and then afterwards we're going to come back here to see the movie. I read both Angels & Demons and The Da Vinci Code and I've been eager to see the movie.

Murphyism of the Day

Engle's Law

When you stand up to be counted, someone will take your seat.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day (s)

"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play, bring a friend... if you have one." -- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill.

"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second... if there is one." -- Winston Churchill, in response.

No comments: