Saturday, November 11, 2006

Word of the Day

Urfy - A feeling of depression, exhaustion and hunger.

Yarn. I need to go out and get some yarn. I don't have any Christmas yarn and I need to make a Christmas stocking for GI Joe. Since I'm such a fabulous knitter (not), I figure I'd better get started on this project asap. So far, I managed to find the pattern, the knitting needles, the stitch savers, the counter, and the little rings that you use to keep track of where you need to increase or decrease. I just need to go find the yarn. I hope I can find the right color. I hope I don't have to do this for each of my Grandchildren. OMG! I just thought of something. Do you think I should start thinking of making baby afghans?

On a completely different subject...a friend of mine sent me the following funny.



Murphyism of the Day

Imhoff's Law

The organization of any bureaucracy is very much like a septic tank -- the really big chunks always rise to the top.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Winston Churchill

No comments: