Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Word of the Day

Unreal estate - The dream house you cannot afford.

Voting Day! It'll be nice to have something else in the news for a while. Who's going to win? Democrats? Republicans? Other? At this point I have no idea. I voted. Whether or not my vote will make a difference is something that remains to be seen. Even before the voting began, complaints of voter fraud and possible future voter fraud were shrieked about. If you believe the conspiracy theorists, the voting machines are rigged so the Republicans will win. If you believe the conspiracy theorists, the voting machines are rigged so the Democrats will win because the machines were made by a company owned by Chavez. I doubt that they could fiddle too much with my absentee ballot unless it gets "lost" in the mail.

Murphyism of the Day

Wellington's Law of Command

The cream rises to the top.
So does the scum.

No comments: