Tuesday, December 02, 2003

If you have an Advent Calendar, today is the day that you should open up that second little door. You've got 23 more little doors to open. No cheating! You can only open door number 2. For all the rest of you, you've got 23 more days before Christmas.

I found some yarn that isn't the exact same color that I need but close enough to avoid a trip to Walmart. One must think of the self preservation aspect of this whole thing. So my new son-in-law's Christmas stocking is all done and waiting to be hung by the fireplace along side my daughter's Christmas stocking. I also finished my Christmas letter but I still have to edit my address file. Actually, I'm going to make my husband to that. In the meantime, it's Tuesday. Laundry day. Also, we had our first meeting with the building supervisor for our new house. We were told that the footprint for the house will be outlined in the dirt this week sometime so I may have to go back out there to take a picture.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

The reason golf balls have dimples is because the dimples minimize drag. The dimpled ball can travel farther then a smooth ball. I do not intend to take up golf when I move into our Active Adult Community. I may take some painting classes or even stained glass classes.

No comments: