Tuesday, December 16, 2003

If you have an Advent Calendar, today is the day that you should open up that sixteenth little door. You've only got 9 more little doors to open. No cheating! You can only open door number 16. For all the rest of you, you've only got 9 more days before Christmas. Time is now speeding by at twice its normal speed, though I'm sure everything will be just fine. But you only have a little more then a week before Christmas so you'd better get moving.

I decorated some of the brown sugar cookies today. Just the ones that I plan to give away as gifts. They have to sit out overnight. Herein lies the problem. I have to threaten to kill anyone who eats one of these cookies. They're hard to resist. Even I have a hard time fighting the desire to reach out and grab just one. Maybe I'd better decorate a few more of those little suckers.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Glass building blocks were introduced in 1931.

No comments: