Thursday, December 11, 2003

If you have an Advent Calendar, today is the day that you should open up that eleventh little door. You've got 14 more little doors to open. No cheating! You can only open door number 11. For all the rest of you, you've got 14 more days before Christmas.

Not to panic. My Christmas cards are going into the mail tomorrow. I made one batch of brown sugar cookies today. Of course, since I promised my son that he could help me make the sugar cookies this year, I'll have to make another batch when he's home. Whenever that may be. He's been pretty busy. I have most of my presents bought but none of them wrapped. I still don't know what to get my husband. I never know what to get for him. I don't know what to get for my son either. Anyone have any suggestions?

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

No matter how cold the air gets, it still contains some moisture, and this can fall out of the air in the form of very small snow crystals. The fact that snow piles up, year after year, in Arctic regions illustrates that is is never too cold to snow.

No comments: