Friday, December 26, 2003

We've only got 5 more days in 2003. That may either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your outlook. I prefer to look at it as a good thing.

I went out shopping today. A lack of judgement on my part. 1.) I misjudged the amount of powdered creamer that we had available in our house. 2.) I actually thought Waldenbooks might have a genealogy book that my folks were looking for.
On the positive side, I was able to pick up a huge container of powdered creamer that should last me for at least a little while at Costco. I also picked up a huge supply of romaine lettuce hearts for supper tonight and for tomorrow night, and the next night, and the next night too. Good thing we like salads. I was also able to eat a huge 1/4# polish sausage and a 20 oz. drink for $1.50. It's hard to beat that.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Seventeen muscles are used in smiling. The average frown uses 43. So this either means that I should be lazy and smile or get some exercise and frown.

No comments: