Friday, December 05, 2003

If you have an Advent Calendar, today is the day that you should open up that fifth little door. You've got 20 more little doors to open. No cheating! You can only open door number 5. For all the rest of you, you've got 20 more days before Christmas.

That does it! No more Pogo for me until I get something done. I can't believe how much time I've wasted on getting the badge this week...and nothing to show for it. I don't even know how to play Euchre. I'm going to go out Christmas shopping, do my Italian homework, wrap some presents, order some internet presents, and decorate the tree. Today! If I never see that stupid solitaire game again it will be too soon for me.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Mole Day was organized by the National Mole Foundation to promote the awareness and enthusiasm for chemistry. It is celebrated each year on October 23rd. I can't believe I missed it! Happy belated Mole Day everyone! By the way, a mole is a fundamental measuring unit for the amount of a substance and refers either to a gram atomic weight or a gram molecular weight of said substance.

No comments: