Monday, December 29, 2003

We've only got 2 more days in 2003. That may either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your outlook. I prefer to look at it as a good thing.

I'm not going to think about all the things that I have to do to get this house ready for sale. Actually, just writing that sentence means that I have been thinking about it. But, I'm going to shove all that stuff into the "Worry about that later" file for right now. One can only live one day at a time. I'm going to ring in the New Year in Las Vegas this year. That means that tomorrow will be spent driving to Las Vegas. Tomorrow is Tuesday. Laundry Day. That means that today will be spent doing the laundry that I won't be home to do tomorrow. I'll worry about packing all the Christmas stuff away, ready for the move, when I get back from Las Vegas. I'm looking forward to the Sam's Town New Year's Eve party and all the shrimp that I can eat. If I were a man, I'd sound exactly like Homer Simpson right now. MMMM, shrimp. I'll try and blog tomorrow night from Las Vegas. Blogging between now and next year depends upon whether my husband and son will let me near the new laptop we got for Christmas. It's hard to get between techies and shiny new computers.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

In all recorded history, an approximate 100,000 tons of gold have been mined.

No comments: