Thursday, June 10, 2004

1 Day Before We Head to Wisconsin

HTP and #1 son are going to pack the trailer today. We leave first thing tomorrow morning. I'm thinking around 10 AM but HTP says earlier...lots earlier. Fine by me but from my past experience with HTP (over 25 years of marriage), I have my doubts. HTP isn't even packed yet. I am. WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW!!!!

Murphyism of the Day

Murphy's Uncertainty Principle

You can know something has gone wrong only when you make an odd number of mistakes.

Tussman's Law

Nothing is as inevitable as a mistake whose time has come.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

For $50 you can spend the night at Walrus Island State Game Sanctuary, Round Island, Alaska. You will be surrounded by 15,000 snorting male walruses having what must be the bachelor party of all time.

No comments: