Thursday, June 24, 2004

Happy Belated Father's Day

We're going to drive to the big city in the state next door today. It's our chance to celebrate Father's Day with HTP's Dad and our first chance to visit with family there. I thought I'd better quick blog because I think this may be my only opportunity today.

I still haven't been down to the dock or even looked at the boat since it was delivered. I still haven't finished unpacking. I won't discuss the weed problem here. It'll probably rain today again so hopefully the ground will soften up enough to pull them easier. It's been like pulling weeds from concrete. Kind of like pulling weeds in Arizona. A little rain should take care of the problem.

Murphyism of the Day

If you spray for weeds, it'll rain.

If you wash your car, it'll rain.

If you water your lawn and garden, it'll rain.

If you don't spray for weeds because it looks like rain, it won't rain.

If you don't wash your car because it looks like rain, it won't rain.

If you don't water your lawn or garden because it looks like it'll rain, it won't rain.

No comments: