Saturday, June 12, 2004

Day 2 On the Road to Wisconsin

After taking advantage of the continental breakfast provided by our hotel, we hit the road again. HTP drove the first stretch of the way. I took over after lunch. I think I'm finally getting the hang of towing the demon trailer. I was able to maintain a pretty constant speed of 75 mph. The demon trailer occasionally tried to test me by fishtailing but I was able to maintain firm control of it's demonic activities.
We stopped for the night in Brush, Colorado. Note to self: Don't spend the night in Brush, Colorado. Last year we spent the night in Sterling. Unfortunately we forgot about that or we would have spent the night there again this year. Oh well...at least we now know that Brush isn't a good place to spend the night.

Murphyism of the Day

Just when you're getting used to the way things are, things change.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

The Oriental Buffet in Brush, Colorado claims to serve everything from Chinese to French in its buffet. It doesn't. But it is all-you-can-eat...but why would you?

No comments: