Sunday, June 06, 2004

5 Days Before We Head to Wisconsin

No. I'm not packed yet. But I did start on the project. I've got a long way to go. On the bright side, I have 5 more days. On the negative side, I only have 5 more days.

Murphyism of the Day

Nagler's Comment on the Origin of Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law was not propounded by Murphy, but by another man of the same name.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the world's largest bagel was made by Larry Wilkerson and Jeff Maninfior in 1998, at the Lender's Bagel Bakery in Mattoon, Illinois. Weight: 714 pounds. Diameter: 6 feet. Flavor: Blueberry. I wonder how many calories a bagel that size has? I wonder what the carbohydrate count was? Only a person on a carbohydrate restricted diet would ask these questions.

No comments: