Thursday, March 24, 2005

7 Days and a Wake Up Before We Fly to Parris Island

Word of the Day

Pelvis: Cousin of Elvis

HTP and I have been scurrying around cleaning the house this morning. The customer service representative for our builder is going to be coming over to review our list of things that we need to have fixed as per our one year warranty. We've printed up a list and took pictures to give her. Cleaning the house wasn't a requirement but HTP and I are both a bit paranoid when it comes to having people tour our house if it isn't clean. We're just weird that way.

My house is all decorated for Easter. I didn't decorate the house last Easter because we had just moved and it just seemed a bit too much work. No excuses this year. I dragged out all my Easter snowglobes and jeweled Easter eggs. I got out all my Easter frogs too. I really don't have all that many Easter decorations. Now, if it were Halloween or Christmas, decorating the house would be more of a challenge. Decorating the house for Easter only took a fraction of the time that it would have taken to decorate for those other holidays. I don't know how I'll decorate the house after Easter. I won't be here this summer so decorating for the 4th of July is out. I suppose I could decorate for Halloween, knowing that I'll be coming back to Arizona just before Halloween. I didn't decorate for Halloween last year. We didn't have time. I'll think about it.

Murphyism of the Day

Darwin's Law

Nature will tell you a direct lie if she can.

Bloch's Extension

So will Darwinists.

No comments: