Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Word of the Day

Unbrella: A wind reversed umbrella.

The painters are done! The second crew. Woohoo! It's not perfect but at this point...I don't care! It's a lot better then what was presented to me after the first crew finished up.

HTP and I walked around the house yesterday and listed all the warranty repair work that needs to be done. I'm rather hesitant to have these repairs done at this point. Courage! I must have courage. I can handle this. I can't judge any future groups of repairmen from my recent past experience. I won't mention the drywall that looks like it's cupping on the walls. It's not that bad. I can live with it. I can't live with yet another painting crew.

Despite the fact that I really can't think of anything interesting to write about. I'm happy to back in front of my own computer. Dealing with the laptop in our guestroom was not a happy experience. Oh, my aching back. Added to my paint fume headache, I'm heading off to find the Advil.

Murphyism of the Day

Peter's Rule for Creative Incompetence

Create the impression that you have already reached your level of incompetence.

No comments: