Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Word of the Day

Poditorium: A fancy word for the bathroom stall.

Run Away! This time it's me and HTP. Hey! That rhymes! Me and HTP.

HTP and I are running away to Laughlin. Well...as soon as these ceiling refloaters are done. They finished the living room and the kitchen yesterday. Today, they're supposed to finish up with our bedroom. Good grief! The mess! This refloating project has set us back to a time when we had just moved into this house. And after they're all done with their thing, I have to endure a bunch of painters. HTP and I have decided that enough is enough. We postponed the painters, got a pet-sitter, and we're escaping to Laughlin for a few days.

Actually, there is another reason for this Great Escape. HTP's parents are in Laughlin right now. We're going to surprise them. HTP and I haven't been to Laughlin in ages. We used to go there with the kids once and a while. I guess we stopped going there when we decided that it wasn't all that much farther to go to Vegas. The gaming was a lot better in Vegas....not to mention that my folks live in Vegas now. I wonder if the gaming in Laughlin has improved. I guess we'll just have to wait to see.

In the meantime? If I find the time to blog, I'll blog. If I don't find the time to blog, I won't.

Murphyism of the Day

Kennedy's Comments on Committees

A committee is twelve people doing the work of one.

No comments: