Friday, March 04, 2005

Word of the Day

Pasturize: To convert into grassland.

Still no jackpots in Vegas. It looks more and more like we'll be returning home with empty pockets this time. On the otherhand, we'll definitely leave Vegas with full stomachs. You just can't come to Vegas without over-eating.

I'm going to have to go down and buy myself some Ethel-M chocolates before we leave. No trip to Vegas is complete without a box of Ethel-M chocolates.

Tonight is the seafood buffet. HTP and I are going to go down in a couple of hours for that. All the raw oysters I can eat tonight. HTP won't eat those. I'm sure he'll find plenty to eat.

In the meantime, I finished up one of my books and started on another. There is plenty for me to do up here in the room. I think the season finale of Monk is on tonight too.

Murphyism of the Day

Morris' Law of Conferences

The most interesting paper will be scheduled simultaneously with the second most interesting paper.

No comments: