Sunday, March 13, 2005

Word of the Day

Antibodies: Something Uncles are familiar with.

It's Sunday. The workers who have been grinding down of my Kool-deck have taken the day off. The crew completed over half of the deck dust production. They'll produce more of the stuff on Monday. It's nice of them to give my neighbors and myself a break from the noise and haze. Right now we can see a clear before and after in the project. I like the after much more then the before. Thankfully, no neighborhood posse was formed and no angry phone calls made....yet. I spent the morning washing my outdoor plants. My flowers are again happy and their blossoms a proudly exhibiting their true colors.

Murphyism of the Day

Vail's Axiom

In any human enterprise, work seeks the lowest hierarchal level.

No comments: