Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Word of the Day

Inzit - The opposite of Exit.

Well, I suppose it was inevitable. I have a cold. I tried to fight it off but right now I feel like my lungs are going to exit my body every time I cough. I know who to thank for my cold...or is it the flu. That always confuses me when my stomach feels just fine and they end up feeling just the same. Anyway, #1 son came down with it last week and he's always been a very sharing child.

Laundry Day is taking longer than usual. Right now I know I have to get up and take the clothes out of the dryer, put the next load into the dryer, put the last load into the washing machine, and then fold the dry clothes. I decided that I'd blog first.

It's time to make supper too. Oh well, I've felt worse and kept going. Like the Energizer Bunny, this Mom keeps pounding on her drum no matter how hard her head hurts. Or...would you prefer...She takes a licking and keeps on ticking? Maybe a glass of wine will help. To go with my cheese.

Murphyism of the Day

Simon's Law

Everything put together falls apart sooner or later.

No comments: