Thursday, January 19, 2006

Word of the Day

Lamplify - To brighten.

Cold/Flu - Day 17

Our internet keeps cutting out. I get about a minute and then...poof...it's gone. I'm starting to go into withdrawal. It's enough to drive a person crazy.

I've been happily reading books today. I started on a new vampire series. I just finished reading Undead and Unwed (hilarious) and have started on Undead and Unemployed. Looks like it'll be as good as the first. Good thing that I've got books to read. The cable guys aren't coming to fix the internet until tomorrow. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that I can get this blogged before it cuts out again. "Do you want to purchase our internet insurance? If the problem is inside your house, we'll have to charge you to fix it." The problem IS NOT in our house. I am so happy that we don't have to deal with these guys more than six months of the year. They are such twits!

Murphyism of the Day

Maahs's Law

Things go right so they can go wrong.

No comments: