Monday, January 23, 2006

Word of the Day

Lasterday - The day before today.

Cold/Flu - Day 21

I'm alive! Too bad we're still dealing with a sick internet. I figure that I'll be all better by the time we go to Vegas at the end of the month. I think I'm going to start taking Echinecea right now to build up a stronger immune system.

The internet is another kettle of fish. We're still having problems with it. The problems last from about 10:30 AM until 8 PM. Needless to say, this is rather irritating. They won't even send anyone out until Wednesday. You'd think they'd be a bit more customer friendly, especially to the ones who've got problems that have been "fixed" but not. DSL is looking better and better at this point.

Murphyism of the Day

Gualtieri's Law of Inertia

Where there's a will, there's a won't.

No comments: