Sunday, January 22, 2006

Word of the Day

Lassoorations - Rope burns.

Cold/Flu - Day 20

I'm better. Not 100% so I'll still keep on counting the days but I think I'm better. I'm still coughing but it's not embarrassing.

In the meantime, I had to go out and buy a few things at the store. I was running out of coffee filters and there is no way that I can start the day without a cup of coffee. Well, I could but would you really want to hang around with me? Anyway, I had a few left but there's no point in waiting until the last desperate moment. So out to the store I went. Dang it! I couldn't find my filters at the first store. The closest store to our house is only 5 minutes away. They just had the off brand and those are usually kind of short and they tend to wimp out so you get coffee grounds in your coffee. So I went on down the road (10 minutes from our house) to a second grocery store. They didn't have my coffee filters either. ARGH!!!! Don't they make Mr. Coffee coffee filters anymore? I gave up and bought the off brand and I KNOW that I'll be sorry but I refuse to drive all over town looking for coffee filters. I'm shocked that I couldn't find the dang things at the first store much less that I couldn't find them at the second store. I guess I'll just have to make it a point to keep on looking. But not today.

Murphyism of the Day

Law of Probable Dispersal

Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

No comments: