Monday, January 09, 2006

Word of the Day

Jugglernaut - One extremely facile at juggling.

Cold/Flu - Day 7

I can breath! Hack, hack, hack! OK...well...at least I can breath and smell again. And I can start doing something about my poor raw nose. Maybe I won't have to buy more tissues afterall.

Since I was feeling so good, I got off my butt and started the process of putting Christmas away. The tree is now gone. I put away the poinsettias too. And the Christmas frogs...most of them. I'm going to leave a couple of them out. Just because. My dining room table has a Valentine's Day theme now too. Progress! I'll tackle the snowglobes tomorrow. If I haven't relapsed into an Days 1-6 state.

The seed catalogs are here! Woohoo! I'm going to start planning my vegetable garden for this summer.

Murphyism of the Day

Stockmayer's Theorem

If it looks easy, it's tough.

If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible.

No comments: