Sunday, January 15, 2006

Word of the Day

Knit-knots - Knots in your knitting.

Cold/Flu - Day 13

As promised, I'm not letting this cold/flu thing stop me anymore. I've still got the cough and now I think I've pulled a muscle...or broken a rib...but I think it's the former. A nurse friend of mine at church told me that it probably wasn't pleurisy. I should hope not.

Today was the Southwestern Service at church. I played with our group for two services. I love playing with the group. I popped cough drops to keep the hacking down to a minimum.

Shopping. HTP and I are cracking down on the over-consumption of calories. So, I had to go out grocery shopping. Fruit, vegetables. Sandwich meat. Cottage cheese. More vegetables. Frozen calorie restricted meals. Canned chili which I'll doctor up so I can lighten up the calories. Canned soup. We're having ribs tonight. Left-overs. But after that...it's time for the diet gestapo to get back to work.

Murphyism of the Day

Nagler's Comment on the Origin of Murphy's Law

Murphy's Law was not propounded by Murphy, but by another person of the same name.

No comments: