Monday, January 30, 2006

Word of the Day

Liplash - The pain caused to one's neck when a speaker suddenly stops talking.

Cold/Flu - Day 28

I'm at that uncomfortable stage where it feels like I have to clear my throat on an almost constant basis. It's embarrassing because people all turn around stare at me thinking that I'm trying to draw their attention for some reason or other.

I went in and got my hair cut and colored. Woohoo! No more grey until the end of next month when my hair will have grown enough for the grey to reappear. I really am going to have to figure out a way to gradually turn grey. Last time I let my hair go totally grey and it REALLY startled on of my good friends. I'm not sure if I'm ready for grey hair yet but nature tells another story. I really should get my hair dyed once a month but I'm not independently wealthy and it costs too much so I try to hold off for a two to three months. Three months was definitely pushing it. Oh well, it's done. While I was there I decided to treat myself to a manicure today too. Any bets as to how long it'll take before the nail polish will chip? I already messed one nail up a bit when I reached into my purse to pay for my day at the spa but that doesn't count as a chip. I'll keep you posted. So far so good and you can't hardly tell that I messed up the polish on that one nail.

HTP and I are heading off to Vegas tomorrow morning. Do I need to remind you all that I might not blog while I'm in Vegas? I might blog but then again I might not.

Murphyism of the Day

Campbell's Law

The less you do, the less can go wrong.

No comments: