Thursday, January 12, 2006

Word of the Day

Kistletoe - A sprig used for holiday decoration that compels kissing.

Cold/Flu - Day 10

What's the point of feeling well when you can't do anything without making yourself sick again? Oh well...Thank the good Lord that I am feeling well enough not to be sneezing and constantly coughing. I guess I'll just have to remember to take things slow for a while.

I stored away all the snowglobes this morning. That's when I found out that I probably should have waited a few more days or divided the job up into only one tub of globes per day. I just get impatient. Wow! It really wiped me out to just put away the snowglobes. OK. I have a ton of snowglobes so it was a huge project but I was feeling fine when I started the project. I'll wait on the rest of this Christmas stuff for a couple more days.

We're going to go out to dinner tonight. Our Arizona daughter has a day off and it'll be the last day off that she'll have while #1 son is here. So...off to dinner we'll go. I'm not sure where but I'm going to rest up so I can do our dinner justice.

#1 son packed up a huge box of stuff that HTP took over to UPS yesterday. There's only so much stuff that he can bring on the plane when he returns to college on Saturday. I'm just hoping that he's got enough room in his bags for what's left. Oh well, we can always pack up another box.


******

OK...I took a nap and then....

Christmas is all gone until Christmas 2006! I'll keep it close in my heart but my home is now decorated for Valentine's Day. I couldn't stand it anymore. There wasn't all that much more to put away. I started humming that Cinderella song. "We can do it, We can do it, We can help our Cinderelli...." Except I'm substituting, "I can do it, I can do it, I can put away this Christmas stuff..."

Murphyism of the Day

Sturgeon's Law

Ninety percent of everything is crud.

No comments: