Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Word of the Day

Lambicity - Cool, calm and collected; opposite of lionosity.

Cold/Flu - Day 16

My sister tells me that I still sound sick. She called me this morning to tell me that...among other things. Thanks, sis. Actually, I'm not all that sick, but I'm still coughing and I suspect that I have pleurisy so....

HTP has gone off to buy a few more groceries to perk up our diet. He also has to return the extra cable box that we'd set up in the guest room for #1 son while he was here for Christmas break.

I have to hurry and get this blogged. Our internet has been spotty today. It's only when you don't have internet that you learn how much time you spend in front of your computer hooked up to the internet. I was starting to pace and mutter to myself. HTP called our internet cable provider and was told that someone would come out and look into fixing things...Friday?!? Primal scream! Well...it's working for right now. I'll be careful and make sure that I save this to a word file before posting lest I lose these priceless, meaningless words.

Murphyism of the Day

Murphy's Law of Government

If anything can go wrong, it will do so in triplicate.

No comments: