Wednesday, April 14, 2004

17 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

6 Days Before the Movers (I have to have everything packed!)

I promised myself that I would only read one chapter of Angels & Demons by Dan Brown last night. I have no control over my addiction. I love to read. I finished the book at around midnight. It was a good book! Was is the operative word here. I suppose this is a good thing. Now I have nothing to read so I can concentrate on this packing and moving thing. I won't have a book sitting on my bedside table begging me to read it anymore. I may actually get 8 hours of sleep tonight. Probably not. I never do get that much uninterrupted sleep. That's probably why I like to read so much.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Colorado State University scientists concluded that Western Civilization causes acne.

No comments: