Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Fool's!

Sorry to disappoint you all. I am going to keep blogging. It doesn't really matter that hardly anyone gives me any feedback. Even though over half of the over 4000 hits I've had on this site are me checking to see if anyone has commented on my blog, that leaves 2000 hits that are from someone else. Wow! Someone else besides me reads this?! Woohoo! Warm fuzzy feeling. I did note that everytime I mention POGO, I get at least 3 or 4 hits. Mahjong Garden! Word Whomp Whackdown! HAH! More hits. Pogo Badges. More hits. OK. I'll stop now. (Pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo, pogo.) I'll have to sneak a mention in every so often to see if I can increase my readership. Blogging is actually a cheap form of therapy. It also allows family and friends an opportunity to check up on me (yes, I'm still here...I haven't gone anywhere...closing isn't until tomorrow) without me sending endless e-mails to them over cyberspace. And just maybe, there a few other people who may read this and get a tiny glimpse into "me". Because this blog is all about "me". Hah! Me! And I'm not even going to apologize for it. My blog! Me! I may not be able to control other parts of my life but here in my blog I can write whatever I want....but I won't say anything that I wouldn't want my Mom to read...or HTP....or that would hurt anyone's feelings because...that's "ME" and that's what this blog is about and I have the power.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Some Last Words of Wisdom From the Buddha

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the live of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

"Your work is to discover the world and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

No comments: