Wednesday, March 31, 2004

31 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

2 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

It's the very last day of March and I'm going to be sorry to see it go. April is going to be a very, very busy month. I'm looking forward to it with mixed feelings. Anticipation and dread. I hate packing. My son went back to school this morning and he hasn't packed a thing. He made cookies but he didn't pack. I may not have time to blog every single day in April. I'm going to be packing, moving, packing, moving, packing, moving, and packing and moving. This doesn't mean that I don't have to keep doing the normal everyday stuff. I just have to find the time to do that and pack and move too.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Words of Wisdom From the Buddha

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting."

"Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."

No comments: