Tuesday, March 09, 2004

53 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

24 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

We skipped right on past the 70's and the 80's. Yesterday the temperature was in the 90's. Ahhhh!!!!! Global Warming!!!!! I came within a hare's breath...I know...hair's breadth, of turning the air conditioner on yesterday. I do love this time of year in Arizona. I finally can leave the windows open...most of the day...but not if it's going to be in the 90's. At least I don't need to concern myself with the furnace anymore.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

A 2002 study by the Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Vermont found that studies are often misleading. I could have told them that.

No comments: