Friday, March 26, 2004

36 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

7 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

It's Friday! Time is speeding by. I arranged for the movers to come and move us in April. We'll start moving some of the stuff over to the new house before that. I can start on that in a week. Only a week!

In the meantime, my son plays with his jazz group at the Chandler Center For the Arts on Saturday night. I play at the church with my "jazz" group for two services on Sunday. HTP and I have our walk through for the new house on Monday. And I have to get my son busy on packing. No progress on that front as yet.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Siddhartha Gautama, known at the Buddha, or "Enlightened One", died in 489 B.C., but his wisdom lives on. I will devote my Trivia section for the next few days on this wisdom.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

"Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else."

No comments: