Tuesday, March 16, 2004

46 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

17 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

Oh my! I've got to go shopping. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day! I need to go out and buy my corned beef brisket, cabbage, and new potatoes! Now! St. Patrick's Day is the only day HTP allows me to cook that sort of thing without making negative comments. OK. He still makes negative comments but he doesn't throw himself on the floor to throw a tantrum.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

What Happened In 1981?

President Reagan and Pope John Paul II were shot. Both recovered.

The whole world watched as Prince Charles married Lady Diana.

Sandra Day O'Connor became the first woman appointed to the Supreme Court.

52 U.S. hostages were released from Iran (you could actually see the powers that be in Iran thumbing their collective noses at Jimmy Carter).

AIDS was identified for the first time.

MTV debuted.

Chariots of Fire won an Oscar for best picture.

My daughter was born....not Mink...the other one.

No comments: