Tuesday, March 30, 2004

32 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

3 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

Either Blogger developed a stutter and double posted my blog or they just felt that my blog was so wonderful that it was worth repeating. Observant person that I am, I didn't notice the problem until yesterday. I hope they've corrected the problem because it takes all kinds of manuevering on my part to correct the situation retroactively. If you see my posts stuttering and repeating themselves, it's Blogger's fault, not mine. I still remain with all...or most of my faculties.

On a completely different topic (I have to add this because I don't want there to be any implication of relativity between loss of faculties and my sister), it's my favorite sister's (older sister, though there is no implied meaning behind that statement either) birthday today. Happy Birthday Sister! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday Dear Sister! Happy Birthday to You! I only have one sister so it's OK to say that she's my favorite sister. I strive to be PC. That's Politically Correct. I don't strive to become a Personal Computer.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Words of Wisdom From the Buddha

"We are what we think."

"Let us be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die. So, let us all be thankful." (and if we died...we wouldn't be reading this. At the risk of blasphemy, Words of Wisdom From The Old Grey Frog.)

No comments: