Sunday, March 21, 2004

41 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

12 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

I've been so busy that lately my diet has not been conducive to weight loss. I haven't gained that much but I've decided that I really need to crack down again before I have to buy all new clothes. There is a workout gym with all kinds of exercise equipment at the activity center that serves the community where we're moving. I plan to check that out. I may even drag my son out there to join me. There is water aerobics too. I can do that. But in the meantime, I thought I'd try a program that one of my friends recommended. She's a nurse. I plan to start on her program tomorrow. Of course, ALWAYS consult your doctor before entering into any exercise program.


Monday:

Beat around the bush.

Jump to conclusions.

Climb the walls.

Wade through paperwork.

Tuesday:

Drag my heels.

Push my luck.

Make mountains out of molehills.

Hit the nail on the head.

Wednesday:

Bend over backwards.

Jump on the bandwagon.

Balance the books.

Run around in circles.

Thursday:

Toot my own horn.

Climb the ladder of success.

Pull out the stops.

Add fuel to the fire.

Friday:

Open a can of worms.

Put my foot in my mouth.

Start the ball rolling.

Go over the edge.

Saturday:

Pick up the pieces.

**********

Whew! What a workout! I hope that it'll hold me until I can get to the gym. Maybe I'd better check with my doctor. I wouldn't want to overdo it.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

What Happened in 1986?

The space shuttle Challenger exploded.

The Russian space station Mir was launched.

The Soviet nuclear plant Chernobyl had a major meltdown.

20-year-old Mike Tyson became the youngest heavy-weight champ ever.

The album of the year was Paul Simon's Graceland.

Miami Vice, Cheers, and Family Ties could be seen on T.V.

My son was born.

No comments: