Wednesday, March 17, 2004

45 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

16 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I've got my cabbage and I have my corned beef and I have my red potatoes and I have my beer (no green beer...I'm not that far gone). Actually, the corned beef looked so good yesterday at the store, I bought two. I made one batch last night for supper and plan to make the second brisket tonight for supper tonight. HTP's only comment was, "What did I do to deserve this?" Diner Whiner! My dinner tasted great! I'm going to have to see if I can find the mustard sauce recipe I used last year though. My son reminded me about it. I had found the recipe on the net. With any luck (of the Irish) it'll still be there.


Today's Little Bit of Trivia

What Happened in 1982?

The Falklands War began and ended.

The first issue of USA Today hit the stands.

Graceland opened to the public (adults:$6.50;kids:$4.50).

The first artificial heart transplant was performed on Barney Clark.

Time magazine's man of the year was Pac-Man.

Late Night with David Letterman debuted on NBC.

The #1 movie was E.T.:The Extra-Terrestrial.

No comments: