Sunday, March 14, 2004

48 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

19 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

My son had to march in the Ostrich Festival Parade yesterday. Today he has to sell snowcones at the Ostrich Festival being held at Tumbleweed Park. Spring is getting ready to spring. My iceplant are starting to bloom. My dogs are losing their undercoats in huge tufts. The ducks are still swimming in the pond. I saw a goldfish jump out there yesterday. Sometimes I think my life has elements of the surreal. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a bunch of Blue Meanies showed up or maybe even a yellow submarine.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Animals That Have Been in Space

1. Dog
2. Chimp
3. Bullfrog
4. Cat
5. Tortoise
6. Bee
7. Cricket
8. Spider
9. Fish
10. Worm

No comments: