Sunday, March 07, 2004

55 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

26 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

I stopped wearing my watch on my wrist last year. It's almost been a year since then and I still have the mark left over. It's faded some but it's still there. I still wear my watch but I carry it on my belt. Unfortunately this becomes a problem when I don't wear a belt but I have noticed that I'm starting to lose my clock watching dependancy. Because of this, I don't keep a real close eye on my watch as I used to. Problems ensued recently because of leap year. It was an entire week before I realized that I was a date off. I say a date off because the day was correct and the date was wrong. Today is March 7th...not the 8th. Oh well...at least I don't need to worry about this again for another four years.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

In 2001 scientists at Cambridge University studied kinetic energy, centrifugal force, and the coefficient of friction...to determine the least messy way to eat spaghetti. I really hope my tax money didn't pay for this study.

No comments: