Monday, March 22, 2004

40 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

11 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

OK. So can we please go over this again. How was killing an elderly man in a wheel chair with a rocket as he came out of a mosque supposed to defuse the middle east problem? I will grant that he had extremely fanatical views when it came to Israel, Islam, and the U.S. but I really don't think that he's the only one out there with those views. It didn't take a mental giant to figure out that they'd place the blame on Bush and the U.S. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush wasn't responsible for hurricanes, floods, global warming, and...wait a minute...I think I heard that too. I've got an idea. Why don't we all go out and find a killer bee hive and have at it with a baseball bat? Who's with me?

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

What Happened in 1987?

Televangelist Jim Bakker resigned after the sex scandal with secretary Jessica Hahn.

The Best Director was Oliver Stone for Platoon.

October 17, Black Monday, the stock market crashed.

The #1 single was George Michael's "Faith".

Van Gogh's painting "Sunflowers" sold for $39 million.

British humanitarian Terry Waite was kidnapped in Lebanon.

A Yugoslavian baby was declared Earth's five billionth inhabitant.

No comments: