Friday, March 05, 2004

57 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

28 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

Severe thunderstorm warnings? Enough hail to look like it snowed? Flooding in the streets? Yup. HTP said that we wouldn't see any rain until June. I heard thunder again this morning and it's still raining. But it's Friday and I'm sure that the sun will come out really soon. I say this because Arizona has been suffering a drought and maybe if I predict that the sun will come out and maybe if I say that we won't see any more rain until June; it'll rain some more and the drought will be over and I won't feel so guilty about overseeding my lawn with winter grass so that the house would look better when we put it up for sale. The dogs are really going to be disappointed that we can't go for our walk again this morning. Need I tell you that one of my little chihuahuas actually snarled at me when I suggested it last night?

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

A 2002 study in Saudi Arabia concluded that women were responsible for 50% of the car accidents in the country. Please note that women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia. This all kind of reminds me of the first time my son tried to blame one of his sisters for something...but they couldn't have been responsible because they were both away at college. Oops! Of course, to be fair, it also reminds me of the time my eldest daughter tried to blame the younger daughter for writing her name (correctly I must add) in crayon on the window sill of our house. The younger daughter was only old enough to enjoy the taste of crayons at the time.

No comments: