Saturday, March 13, 2004

49 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

20 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we can move into the new house)

My son is on vacation for the next two weeks. I had to buy loads of groceries because he'll be EATING at home and not at school. He's going to need his strength because although he may think he's on vacation, he will in actuality be kept very busy packing up all of his stuff. Poor boy. Poor me. I'm going to be doing the actual packing but I have to have him there to help me. There is no way that I would ever know what he'll want to keep, what he'll want to toss, what he can't live without until he gets to Wisconsin, what he can't live without for even a day. Decisions. It's going to be hard. I know. I already am looking longly at some of the boxes of books and other things that I packed away when we put this house up for sale.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

Roman Delicacies, circa 200 A.D.

Parrot tongue
Ostrich brain
Thrush tongue
Peacock comb
Nightingale tongue

No comments: