Tuesday, April 13, 2004

18 Days Before Closing (The time that remains before we have to get out of this house)

7 Days Before the Movers (I have to have everything packed!)

Laundry and packing, packing and laundry, more bubblewrap, more boxes, laundry and packing, packing and laundry. And so goes my day. One trip over to the new house with a load of boxes of stuff and then more laundry and packing. As soon as our son gets home we'll make another trip with stuff to the new house. I'm going to try and make at least two trips to the new house a day with full loads from now on. Don't worry if you don't see a blog from me. I'll be packing and loading and toting and carrying and loading and packing. I'll try to blog up until I have to breakdown my system.

Today's Little Bit of Trivia

What beer did E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial drink in the 1982 movie?

E.T. drank Coors Light.

No comments: