Wednesday, December 22, 2004

3 Days Until Christmas

All right! I'll go ahead and give in to the majority. I'm told I've goofed again in my countdown to Christmas. I erred in that I included Christmas in my countdown. Sigh. I guess I can't do that. I've lost a day to do stuff. Don't assume that I won't have to do stuff on Christmas. I do. I have to get up soon enough to make breakfast, make stuffing, stuff a turkey, roast said turkey (at least I don't have to butcher a turkey or boil and remove feathers), and I have to make all the side dishes. Dessert will be the cookies I've been making. Speaking of cookies. HTP helped me make three batches of Italian pizzelle last night. Woohoo! I now only have one more thing that I need to make. Peanut Brittle. #1 son promises that he'll help me decorate the sugar cookies when he gets home. Hah! When does he think he'll have time to do this? I think every single second of his time here in Arizona is scheduled for one activity or other. He's been in contact with his old school chums via the internet. Enough said.

Murphyism of the Day

Conway's Law

In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is going on. This person must be fired.

No comments: