Thursday, December 02, 2004

It is currently 32.5°F and I have to run out and remove the sheets from my plants before they get faked into thinking that it's spring. Yes. I did go out last night at around midnight to dance with sheets. I carefully walked on only a small portion of the new cool-deck. Just enough to get to the garden areas and back. I tested to make sure that things were dry before I ventured forth. It seemed firm and dry and I didn't see that I was causing any damage...of course, it was pretty dark. The temperature when I got up this morning was a balmless 29°F, so I'm glad I made the effort to cover my poor plants. I hope things warm up soon. #1 son is expecting some warm weather for his winter break. This is not swimsuit weather. The weather in Minnesota is probably colder. I hear that they've had snow. The way the weather is shaping up here, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bit of snow. A blanket of snow might warm things up. We turned our furnace on four days ago. I'd rather be opening windows.

Murphyism of the Day

Mar's Rule

An expert is anyone from out of town.

No comments: