Sunday, December 12, 2004

I'm thinking of making peanut brittle and fudge today. Note the fact that the operative word here is "thinking". I was also "thinking" of going shopping but I've decided to hold off on that until tomorrow. My energy level is low today. My flour supply is low too. It's for this reason that I'm thinking of making the peanut brittle and fudge. I have the necessary supplies to make these things. I don't think I have enough flour to make more cookies. I still need to make spritz and I suppose I could make meringue cookies. Meringue cookies don't need flour. I suppose I could make those today. Maybe later after my caffeine kicks in.

We had supper last night at the neighbors' house. It was fun to get together with like-minded people. I'm going to have to plan to have everyone over to our house for a supper. But although I love to cook, I'm not so good at entertaining. I suppose it's all a matter of practice. HTP and I tend to be on the reclusive side. We've never done much entertaining.

Murphyism of the Day

Meyer's Law

It's a simple task to make things complex, but a complex task to make them simple.

No comments: